Reports: LinkedIn Most In-Demand Jobs Across All Industries
- December 16, 2022
- Dubai, Pakistan, United States
LinkedIn Most In-Demand Jobs Across All Industries. A LinkedIn report shows that demand for software developers, RNs, and salespeople is high, while the need for service professionals continues to grow.
After COVID-19 and the “great restructuring” there have been many changes in the workforce. In a new report, LinkedIn used data from its website to identify the most in-demand and fastest-growing jobs.
Now Hospitality Services Industry Sees Fastest Growth As companies began to open their doors to face-to-face dealings again in the final months of 2021, demand for hospitality service professionals of all persuasions was increased.
The hospitality industry has been particularly affected by the pandemic. According to the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s “State of the Hospitality Industry 2021” report that, 670,000 operational jobs were lost.
And same is the case, nearly 4 million hospitality management services jobs were lost in 2020 more than tripled in the fourth quarter (October to December) of 2021.
The top five jobs with the fastest growing demand during this period, based on
- Housekeeper – 320% growth
- Food specialist – 260% growth
- Pharmacy specialist – 250% growth
- Tax consultant – 240% growth
- Python developer – 230% growth
The most in-demand jobs overall remain constant Due to workforce changes, many industries are facing labor shortages, but the most in-demand pre-COVID jobs still rank high.
According to LinkedIn posts, the jobs with the highest overall demand in the fourth quarter of 2021 were:
- Software engineer
- Registered nurse
- Java Software Engineer
Of these, only nursing was new to the list during the pandemic. Of the top 10, the only job that made it onto the list in the fourth quarter was the driver, which was ranked ninth in demand.
The holiday season, shopping and e-commerce likely contributed to the increased demand for drivers.
High termination rates prompt shifting worker priorities
The number of workers leaving their jobs voluntarily has remained high after hitting an all-time high of 4.51 million in November 2021, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This was led by people-centric industries such as lodging, retail and hospitality, which under normal circumstances see strong sales.
As labor shortages give workers more bargaining power, they have new priorities when choosing an employer.
According to a 2021 LinkedIn survey, flexible working arrangements, inclusive workplaces and work-life balance are becoming increasingly important for job applicants.
- 7 Steps to Take When Your Facebook Account Gets Hacked
- Top 10 Websites for Finding Perfect GIFs & Memes
- How To select a custom YouTube URL, Here’s How You Can Change It
- How To Change Your YouTube Channel Name
- 20 Big Search Engines You Can Use Instead of Google
Employers are rethinking how they can attract candidates
With no end in sight to the job crisis and burnout at an all-time high, many companies are rethinking their hiring processes with streamlined application and interview processes.
Some companies increase their compensation for offers. Retaining and attracting top talent, with 44% planning to offer raises of more than 3%, according to Payscale’s 2022 Compensation Best Practices Report.
However, with inflation approaching 8%, this is not enough to offset the rising cost of living and may leave some employees unhappy.
About Me:I'm the digital marketing specialist, competent in SEO (Google, Yahoo & Bing), Google Adwords (Search, Display, Google Shopping etc.), Facebook & Instagram Advertising etc. I can work in all platforms of digital marketing & advertise the legitimate products/services in a specific country, city or all over the world.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Digital Marketing Tips and Tricks: Boost Your Online Presence
- Unlocking the Power of Backlinks: A Guide to Boosting Your Website’s Visibility and Authority
- Unlocking the SEO Benefits of Backlinks: A Comprehensive Guide
- Backlinks 101: Everything You Need to Know to Improve Your SEO
- Understanding the Rel Nofollow Attribute and How to Use It for SEO
- The Power of Backlinks: How Incoming Hyperlinks Impact Website Ranking
- Boost Your Website’s Ranking with High-Quality Backlinks
- The Power of Backlinks: How Incoming Links Can Skyrocket Your Website ‘s Ranking!
- Keyword Research: A Complete Guide to Identify and Analyze Keywords
- Off-page SEO: The Practice of Optimizing External Web Pages to Improve Website Rankings
- On-page SEO: The Practice of Optimize Individual Web Pages to Rank Higher in Search Engines
- How Much Does TikTok Pay per View, Likes, and Follower?